2009 World yoyo Contest

CONGRATS TO ALL THE WINNERS AND PARTICIPANTS OF THE
2009 WORLD YOYO CONTEST

special Thanks to

Shinya Kido 1A - 1st placer and Taichiro Higashi 3A- 3rd placer
in using Kitty Strings and won the contest

I was not expecting that they are using Kitty strings in winning the wonderful title..
Shinya replied to my mail and He Said
"He won the 1st place by using Kitty strings :D"
it was a great message I ever had..

and
I would like to Congratulate Kentaro Kimura in winning the 3A 1st place..
wonderful freestyle..
Hope to see you again in AP or in Japan..

(By the way Kentaro Kimura is not a kitty string user heheh I just want to congratulate him.. because he is great guy I met during 2008 Asia Pacific in Singapore)

actually I dont know who are the kitty string users in around the World but I really happy to
Here that they are players like my strings and thats already a reward for me.


and ofcourse even your not a kitty strings user I congratulate you in all my heart..
You all guys did a great Job..

I believe that strings are just material but your skill is the key to all the success to be the Champ..



Congrats again and have a great Day..

-Hiro "Kitty"-