kitty string version 2 experiment (part 1)


This week I was experimenting of new consept of how to improve my kitty strings

and Thank you for those people who commented and suggested of how do they think about kitty string in different forums I posted

And one of the most comments where
1. it is rough for them
2. too short
3. too thin for them


But I really dont want to change the 1st version of my kitty string the fact most of the players like it. But I also want other players to enjoy more by using kitty string so I came up to experiment the version 2 of kitty string.

For the version 1 of the kitty string some people feels rough because of the tension of it.. and that tension is one of the secret (well not its not a secret anymore) why Kitty string wont fray fast

And for other info's, starting Last March 2009 we started to add 1 ruler long of Kitty string so its is so long enought that even 6 feet person can play a yoyo. That the good news :D

so for those comments and suggestion I came up to experiment and adjust some tension and change material that i use to have that kind of strings


here is my sample of that Kitty String v2 :







1st look its just like simple kitty string and its so hard to express how they are softer compare to version 1 or the old type of kitty string..


but here in this picture you can see the difference of the thickness of 2 strings





The upper one is version 1 and the lower one is version 2
the version 2 is more thicker compare to version 1
and according to some players I gave sample version 2 is much softer compare to version 1



As of now I made some few samples and im playing and playing with it without changing the strings to the yoyo..


by nextweek ill post another report regarding this :D

this version 2 is not yet sold in the market.. im gonna announce it once we finalize this string..